Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Organisation: Protecting Families Against HIV/AIDS (PREFA)
Funding Source: UKaid and Terre des Homme Netherlands (TDH-NL)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Executive Director
Protecting Families Against HIV/AIDS (PREFA) is an indigenous Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) that was formed to contribute to Uganda’s efforts in enhancing access to quality HIV/AIDS prevention, care, treatment, and support services to families with a historical focus on Elimination of Mother-to-Child Transmission (eMTCT) of HIV.
About CSEC Project:
PREFA has expanded her efforts to improving acceptable and sustainable Sexual Reproductive Health Services and interventions against Commercial Sex Exploitation of Children (CSEC). Funding is from UKaid and Terre des Homme Netherlands (TDH-NL).
Job Summary: The Human Resource and Administrative Manager will be responsible for coordinating and administering the Human Resource (HR) function for Protecting Families against HIV/Aids (PREFA), formulation and implementation of the PREFA Human Resource policies and plans, development and maintenance of an efficient, effective and productive work force that is motivated and capable of meeting PREFA strategic objectives/ targets.’
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Re-source Management, industrial and organizational Psychology OR Bachelor of Arts Degree in social sciences/ public administration with a postgraduate Diploma in Human Resource Management. Master’s Degree in the relevant field will be an added advantage.
- At least five years of experience in a similar position.
- Broad knowledge of Uganda labor laws is highly preferred.
- Excellent skills in problem solving and conflict resolution, crisis management and training facilitation
- Ability to work well within a team and build positive team spirit
- Highly self-motivated
- Ability to pay attention to detail and work under pressure in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to plan, organize, manage time, and meet deadlines
- Must be hardworking and able to perform all other tasks and responsibilities assigned for the benefit of PREFA.
How to Apply:
All interested candidates should send a current detailed CV, application letter, copies of testimonials and certificates; and three professional references with telephone and email contacts to:
The Executive Director,
Protecting Families Against HIV/AIDS (PREFA),
Plot 71, Lithuli Avenue Bugolobi,
P.O. Box 25769, Kampala, Uganda.
Deadline: 25th May 2018
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.