Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Organisation: ABC Capital Bank Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
ABC Capital Bank started its journey in 1993, as a deposit taking financial institution then trading by the name Capital Finance Corporation Limited. Licensed and supervised by Bank of Uganda under the Financial Institutions Act 2004, Capital Finance Corporation Limited offered a wide range of products such as savings accounts, business accounts, fixed deposits, business loans services and remittances through Western Union money transfer agency. ABC Capital Bank is part of ABC Group, Kenya and has ambitious growth plans.
Job Summary: The Head of Treasury will have joint overall responsibility with departmental heads for the development, preparation, implementation and delivery of bank wide strategic plan, working closely with the CEO. The incumbent will be supporting the business needs for research on treasury portfolio, indicative pricing and hedging strategies for foreign exchange risk. The jobholder will also be tasked with the implementation of Globally acceptable standards of risk, control, systems and processes. The jobholder will overview of all Treasury dealing activities to ensure that Market risks are taken within agreed parameters which allow profitability and optimal capital utilization.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Identify and distribute relevant third party research material to
· Internal stakeholders across the Group.
· Identification of new customer opportunities
· Maintain good relationship with the regulators and with the ability to contribute and where possible influence policy formulation.
· To ensure adherence to proper conduct and professional behaviour for all Treasury front office staff and enforcement of disciplinary action and deviation from such desired behaviour.
· Responsible for recruiting, training and career development for staff in Treasury Department.
· Explore other channels of trade eg Gold, Convertible currencies etc.
· Active participation in ALCO for management of the bank’s assets and liabilities, positions and market risks issues and operating within ALCO policies and guidelines to maintain the statutory, operational and stress liquidity targets and ratios at all times.
· Responsible for Treasury Budget.
· Customer Relationship Management with in collaboration with the Treasury sales desk, Corporate, SME and Retail Department.
· Assist team members in relationship management and acquiring new clients.
· Structuring and the appropriate Treasury Department Team and their support to meet capacity requirements to deliver business targets and competitive quality standards.
· Setting targets for members of the team using the quality and productivity benchmarks to ensure effective competitiveness in the market.
· The formulation, development, preparation, implementation and delivery of Treasury strategic plan, which is guided by the overall Bank strategy, budget and other business objectives.
· Asset and Liability management and maintenance of overall statutory liquidity through ALCO process.
· Promotion of the positive image of the Bank.
· Participate in the EXCO and propagate decisions of the committee.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The applicant for the ABC Capital Bank Head of Treasury job placement must hold a University Degree in a financial field from a recognized institution.
· ACI Dealing certification
· Extensive knowledge of treasury products with minimum of three years trading room experience.
· Proficiency for evaluating market conditions and responding quickly, proactively and positively.
· Good analytical and decision making skills
· Broad knowledge of banking practices and local banking regulations.
· Knowledge of banking products
· Skills in leadership and sales management
· Ability to translate the bank’s corporate strategy into a departmental business plan and operationalise the same.
· Ability to provide leadership that motivates staff to maximise their productivity and retention.
· Ability to present, communicate and implement essential changes to position Treasury Department for sustainable success in competitive markets.
· Ability to effectively promote the bank and establish business networks at high levels within the target markets.
· Willingness to take measured risks.
How to Apply:
Al suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply online at the link below.
Deadline: 23rd May 2018
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.