Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Organisation: Oxygen8 Gaming Limited
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Oxygen8 Gaming Limited is a subsidiary of Oxygen8 Group, which was established in the year 2000. Oxygen8 Gaming is also a significant player in the Gaming sector including sports betting. The Oxygen8 Group has a turnover of £90 million p.a. and has three divisions, namely:
· Corporate Solutions: enable a Corporate’s interaction with its customers via mobile phones using SMS, Voice and Online services
· Payment Solutions: enable mobile payment solutions, covering delivery, billing, applications and content
· Carrier Solutions: enable carriers to interact intelligently with consumers and provide high performance analytics
Job Summary: The Technical Support Engineer will be reporting to the head of Technical Operations and will be responsible for handling technical tasks pertaining to the Technical Operations department.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Timely incident handling and escalation of issues and coordinate with Group IT for prompt resolution
· Analyze user requirements and develop Software Requirements Specifications (SRS).
· Perform regular monitoring of Oxygen8 platforms to ensure alarms are attended to or escalated and resolved timeously.
· Client integration and support for Mobile Money and SMS platform for African Territories with Oxygen8 Presence.
· Ensure accurate planning and adherence to project schedules, manage internal and external teams and communicate status to all stakeholders
· Design and implement testing methodology, review and update relevant documentation.
· Develop business relationships and integrate activities with other IT business unit/area to ensure successful implementations.
· Provides technical leadership and/or business expertise to subordinates and peers on technical complexities of assigned projects
· Participates in the evaluation of new and existing software/hardware products.
· Handle Linux, Java, Web Services, Databases, client/server applications, SMS, MMS, USSD, charging services and Value-Added Integrations.
· Provide Corrective and Preventive maintenance to Oxygen8 Platforms.
· Perform periodical trend analysis and produce reports related to network faults with suggestions to help improve Oxygen8 Platforms.
· Perform testing, debugging, troubleshooting, deployment and documentation of applications/services to ensure their quality.
· Assist in writing operational documentation including procedures and processes used in Technical operations with the help of other local and remote technical team members.
· Perform on call duty activities on weekends, holidays and out of office hours when called upon to.
· Review and update training manuals for new or modified equipment, operating systems and software.
· Any other technical duties as assigned by Oxygen8 Group.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· Three years of technical experience in Value Added Services (VAS) industry.
· Show commitment to Oxygen8 Gaming’s aims, objectives and principles
· Proactive; able to set challenging personal goals and remain motivated despite obstacles
· Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
· Creative, flexible, able to use own initiative to solve problems
· Possesses a “can-do” infectious positive attitude
· Must have a strong integrity, be honest, accountable, reliable and assertive
· Must have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
· Must be able to effectively use office equipment, computers and scanner and other resources for completion of projects
How to Apply:
All interested candidates should apply by emailing a CV and Cover Letter explaining their interest in the position and what they could bring to it to email@example.com
NB: Please specify the job title in the email subject. Only complete applications will be considered. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Deadline: 26th May 2018
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.