Organisation: Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd which operates as a holding company and through its subsidiaries provides emergency loans to individuals in the East African region. They are a leading Regional Micro Finance Company providing emergency loans to employed individuals in Eastern Africa with a branch network in Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania. Platinum Credit (U) Ltd has introduced a new product available to formally employed persons working in the Private Sector.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Daily cashbooks reconciliation.
· Petty cash management.
· Payments (Manual and Online) – Ensure that all payments are made on time, with a high level of accuracy at all times.
· Payroll – Accurate and timely payroll processing in the system and timely payment.
· Travel Floats – Always ensure that any accountability received is authorized by departmental heads and accounted for within the same month.
· Maintaining staff loans and advances files and ensuring all monthly recoveries have been made.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The Accounts Assistant must hold a University degree in a business related field or any accounts professional course e.g ACCA, CPA.
· Computer literate – proficient in MS excel.
· Self-driven individual ready to learn.
· Ugandan above the age of 23 years
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their their applications, detailed CVs (in Ms Word format) and testimonials (in PDF format) to the address below; (total email size should not exceed 2MB)
The Ag. HR Manager,
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 8th June 2018