Organisation: Uganda Police Force (UPF)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Salary Scale: U4
The Uganda Police Force (UPF) is the national police force of Uganda. The head of the Force is called the Inspector General of Police (IGP). The UPF is dedicated to ensuring the good governance of Uganda. That means they allow for the effective implementation of laws which control a state and provide for the security, prosperity and development of a nation.
Job Summary: The Cadet Assistant Superintendents of Police (Aircraft Engineer) will support the Air Wing of the Uganda Police Force.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that the unit aircrafts are in serviceable condition.
- Planning for and ensuring that the unit aircrafts undergo the requisite regular maintenance/servicing
- Prepare aircraft for the requisite regular certification
- Perform the duty of flight engineer
- Perform any other duties as assigned from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must be a Ugandan with a process aircraft licences A&C
- At least three years working experience with a reputable organisation as an aircraft engineer.
- Have no criminal record.
- Ready to work long hours and at times in difficult situations.
- Ready to work in any part of the Country.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in computer usage
- Be physically/mentally fit and able to undertake the requisite twelve months basic Police course
- Ready to undertake additional professional training
- Age: Below 35 years
How to Apply:
NB: Ladies are highly encouraged to apply. Appointment into the Uganda Police Force is after successful completion of the basic training and attestation. Candidates presenting forged academic documents or impersonating will be prosecuted.
Deadline: 11th June 2018