Organisation: Korea Foundation for International Healthcare (KOFIH)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Korea Foundation for International Healthcare (KOFIH) is a public affiliated organization of the Ministry of Health and Welfare, the Republic of Korea. KOFIH has been active in Uganda since 2017 and implementing various projects including establishing emergency medical service system and Tuberculosis control system with Ministry of Health, Uganda.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support to programmatic management of Multi-drug resistant of TB
- Develop a data analysis and quality assurance in regional TB control program
- Assist with writing documents including project report and data research
- Carry out monitoring and evaluation for the project (frequent field visit to South Sudan will be required).
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the KOFIH Project Manager job placement must hold a post-graduate qualification in Nursing, Public health or any health related field.
- At least five to seven years of experience in public health project management
- Strong planning, communication, presentation, and reporting skills.
- Advanced computer skills (SPSS, Microsoft office including Excel, word, PowerPoint)
- Professional English writing and communication skills.
How to Apply:
Please send your application to email@example.com with the following;
- A Cover letter
- An updated Curriculum vitae (CV) that must include three relevant referees reference letter(s) of previous employment(s)
- Copies of education and training certificates and
- A sample project report written by applicant in any formation from previous employment
NB:Only candidates whose applications fully comply with the above mentioned criteria and that have been retained on the short list will be contacted. There will be interview and writing test after the application screening
Deadline: 22nd June 2018