- Company: Cambridge Education
- Location: Kampala, Central Region, Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Communication Jobs in Uganda – Education Jobs in Uganda
Cambridge Education is a member of the Mott Macdonald Group, a global engineering, management and development consultancy focused on guiding clients through many of the planet’s most intricate challenges by opening opportunities with connected thinking. At Cambridge Education our mission is to ensure that all children are given the opportunity to improve their lives through access to high quality education. The DFID funded SESIL (Strengthening Education Systems for Improved Learniﬂql, is a four
– year education programme designed to improve the quality and equity of measurable learning outcomes at lower primary level in Uganda. SESIL will do this by strengthening the systems needed to manage and raise the performance of four key drivers of learning outcomes: teachers, schools, districts, and assessment and examinations. The programme will work with and through the MoES, other central agencies, and local governments in 20 districts and 7 municipalities of Uganda. SESIL will deliver a range of interventions to support districts to improve learning for all children through better managing for results. Cambridge Education is looking for qualified and experienced persons for the following position
Job Title: Communications and Knowledge Management Specialist
The Communications and Knowledge Management Specialist will provide support t to SESIL, and the Ministry of Education and Sport (MQES), to encourage and enable key stakeholders — especially districts, communities and parents —to work together to improve learning outcomes, using an evidence
– based ‘managing for results’ approach.
To view the detailed job descriptions please go to www.mottmac.com click the Careers tab and select Search and Apply. Interested applicants will need to submit their CV. The closing date for applications is Friday 5th October 2018.