- Company: Medical Teams International
- Location: Mutukula, Central Region, Uganda
- State: UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare Jobs in Uganda
Medical Teams International is a faith based organization with the calling of “Daring to love like Jesus, we boldly break barriers to health and restore wholeness in a hurting world”. MTI-UG has established activities in West Nile and South Western Uganda. We provide Comprehensive Primary Health Care, Reproductive Health, HIV/AIDS and Nutrition. MTI-Uganda is seeking to recruit highly competent, dynamic and experienced candidates to fill the following positions based in operational sites across the Country.
Post: 4 Medical Officers
Location: Moyo (Obongi), Arua, Kyangwali
Bachelor’s degree in medicine and Surgery from a recognized University Completed internship and rotated in obstetrics and Gynaecology; Registration with professional body; Valid practicing licence; 2 years’ work experience
- Interested applicants who meet the criteria should email their Application letter and CV ONLY including three work related referees to; email@example.com .
- Do not attach your Academic transcripts. They will be requested if you are shortlisted
- Only online applications will be accepted. Your application will be reviewed if you have fulfilled all the requirements including submission of file types such as MS Word, PDF.
- INDICATE CLEARLY IN THE SUBJECT LINE: THE POSITION AND LOCATION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. MTI is an equal opportunity Employer.