- Company: Monitor Publications Limited (MPL)
- Location: Kampala, Central Region, Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative Jobs in Uganda
Monitor Publications Limited (MPL), a Nation Media Group Company is Uganda’s most influential media house, operating The Daily Monitor, Saturday Monitor and Sunday Monitor newspapers, 93.3 KFM, 90.4 Dembe FM, Nation Couriers and the Monitor Business Directory.
Job Summary: The Business Executive – KFM will be responsible for growing advertising sales volumes in order to generate revenue and achieve the business targets for KFM Radio.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Aggressively grow advertising business by conducting daily Sales visits to potential and existing clients.
- Coordinate the production of client’s adverts and get their approval
- Collect dues on all advertising air sold on credit within agreed timelines
- Maintain sales contacts with appropriate representative of major advertisers and to follow-up and resolve any complaints.
- Develop daily, weekly and monthly prospects of potential clients
- File weekly reports with the business manager on week’s activities and itineraries.
- Coordinate supplements for KFM clients. Ensure that content for adverts are done, ready and approved in liaison with the relevant departments at MPL.
- Provide monthly sales and collection reports to the Business manager.
- Handle all customer complaints and give feedback to ensure customer satisfaction and growing client portfolio.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a diploma and or a bachelor’s degree in any business-related course or equivalent business
- A minimum of two years of working experience in a sales related field.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High drive for results
- Very high personal standards
- Basic Computer literacy.
- Good Proposal writing skills
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Appreciation for numbers
- Strong customer focus
- Good planning and organizing skills
Al suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications, detailed CVs and academic documents with daytime telephone number(s) addressed to:
The Head of Human Resource,
Monitor Publications Ltd.,
P.O. Box 12141, Kampala, Uganda.
E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 28th September 2018