- Company: Norvik Group (Hospital and Enterprise)
- Location: Kampala, Central Region, Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Uganda
IT Systems Administrator
Reports to; Technical Director
BIT BSc Computing with 3 years minimum working experience in a service industry Should be 25-35 years old.
- To provide support for all computer and printer hardware, CCTv and all applications used by The Group as well as configuration, upgrades and maintenance of these.
- Troubleshooting and maintenance of server systems (Linux and Microsoft), LAN and WAN solutions
- To implement and enforce internal computer systems security.
- To administer Domain controller, Active directory, ﬁrewalls and routers.
- To implement and maintain up-to-date backups for server and all applications
- To test and implement software patches for all applications, including third party applications
- To build, implement, periodically test and review disaster recovery plans for all ICT systems and infrastructure
- The procurement of software, hardware and other ICT accessories.
- To maintain comprehensive and updated documentation of all ICT systems and infrastructure in use by the Group
Submit your Cover Letters with your CV and Academic Documents by mail to: Group HR Administrator, Norvik Group P.O. Box 26190, Kampala Uganda Email: email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org Deadline: Wednesday, 26th September 2018.