- Company: Real People Financial Services Uganda Limited
- Location: Kampala, Central Region, Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative Jobs in Uganda
Real People Financial Services Uganda Limited is looking for people to fill the below mentioned vacancies namely
Reports to: General Manager:
- Manage the profitability and operational efficiency of a Branch operation by achieving and exceeding production targets on a regular basis.
- Manage the client and production portfolio of a Branch to ensure quality business with collections rates achieving or exceeding targets set.
- Ensure the establishment of a ‘client service’ culture in the Branch.
- Ensure that all SoP are adhered to in the Branch. Technical Specifications:
- Credit management – Advanced Level
- Customer service Management –
- Business Development – Advanced Level
- Business Financial Analysis and Advisory
- People Development – Training , Coaching and Mentoring
- MS Excel – Advanced Level.
- Ability to see, create, share a vision, inspire and influence a team
- Ability to develop new and/or improved working methods.
- Build lasting and relevant formal and informal networks inside and outside the organization.
- Communication finesse
- High Integrity
- Confident, resilient and steady under pressure.
- Curiosity for Learning
- Degree in a Business or a related field – Essential.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a management role looking after business development and collections management within a reputable financial institution.
- Prior experience within a leadership role
Contacts: Plot 6 Johnson Street, Prime Complex. P.O. Box 31724 K’la Email: email@example.com Tel: 0800100411, 0414 698560 Deadline for submission of applications is 30th September 2018