- Company: Real People Financial Services Uganda Limited
- Location: Kampala, Central Region, Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative Jobs in Uganda
Real People Financial Services Uganda Limited is looking for people to fill the below mentioned vacancies namely;
Reports to: General Manage
- To appraise and assess bad debt situations, to prepare reports for management and to follow up cases of bad debts handled by auctioneers and lawyers.
- Directly in charge of the entire NPL & WO portfolio for Uganda.
- Direct In charge of the entire portfolio above 180 days in arrears. Performance Management:
- To Protect the Real People brand ensuring that one is presentable at all times.
- To actively participate in own related training activities in the branch and the organization at large.
- Work closely with the Branch Manager in ensuring that respective performance targets are achieved.
- Be self-disciplined and conflict averse, maintaining open and fair communication and engagement with team members.
- Manage own time and attendance and ensure effective leave utilization.
- Adhere to all Company Policies
- Collections Management – Advanced Level
- Credit Management – Advanced Level
- Customer Service Management
- Business Financial Analysis and Advisory
- MS Excel – Advanced Level
- MS Office Suite– Advanced Level
- Ability to develop new and/or improved working methods.
- Network leverage
- Excellent Communication
- High Integrity
- Confident, resilient and steady under pressure
Education and Experience background expected:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business with a focus on Marketing, Business Administration or a related Course.
- Three (3) years’ Minimum working Experience in a hands on –late stage collections in a financial Institution
Contacts: Plot 6 Johnson Street, Prime Complex. P.O. Box 31724 K’la Email: email@example.com Tel: 0800100411, 0414 698560 Deadline for submission of applications is 30th September 2018