- Company: Bayport Financial Services (Uganda) Ltd
- Location: Kampala, Central Region, Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative Jobs in Uganda – Banking Jobs in Uganda
Bayport Financial Services (Uganda) Ltd is part of the Bayport International Group (BML) headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa with Financial Services Operations in over Nine Countries in Africa and South America.
Job Summary: The Zonal Sales Manager is responsible for ensuring growth and retention of an unrivalled market and wallet share in Bayport Uganda’s selected public sector votes. Working directly with Agency Relationship Consultants (ARCs), the role holder is to ensure achievement of specified growth objectives in the higher civil servants’ space and specifically in regards to Government of Uganda employees at District Local Governments, Universities, National and Primary Teachers colleges, Polytechnics and Technical Schools, Government Hospitals and Government parastatal bodies and corporations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The incumbent is in charge of acquisition, retention and sales growth targets in the specified institutions within specific zones and market catchment area within the company.
- The incumbent is mandated to handle recruitment and retention of independent Sales and Relationship Consultants in the entire Zone under supervision.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the Zonal teams to ensure that zonal staffs can adequately handle sales, customer service and relationship management matters with all relationship managed institutions and government corporations within the zone that includes but not limited to relationship coordination with all District Leadership, Universities staff, Tutors and staff at National and Primary Teachers colleges, Tutors and staff at Polytechnics and Technical Schools, Officers and staff at Government Hospitals and Government parastatal bodies and corporations
- The Zonal Sales Manager is further charged with handling marketing materials, service sales, activations and promotional campaigns within the specified sales zones in order to ensure achievement of specified company performance objectives within a specified period of time.
- Engineer superior service solutions with the Agents Relationship Managers in divisions to ensure satisfactory service ratings
- Ensure well trained, competent and motivated- but also professional teams of Agents Relationship Consultants.
- Proactively lead from the front taking charge of Bayport organized service and sales dialogues, zonal financial literacy programs, sales & lead generation meetings while creating opportunities for the ARCs in his, her entire Zone.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold diploma in any business or professional training is desirable with five years sales-relationship management or socio-political Management experience.
- Sales engagements spanning over 6 years in a busy field-based setting without necessarily having a Diploma Certificate may also be considered
- Must come from within the Zonal Area of work interest,
- Knowledge of the local geo-eco-politics, languages, civil service vote operation system, leadership and cultural settings of preferred zone.
- Demonstrable understanding of the working of Bayport Business model and appreciation of a professional working environment within which the Bayport Group of Businesses operate
- Excellence in leadership with the ability to manage an independent field-based contract agency sales team in a strict but informal setting and the ability to be able to motivate performance in non-traditional working spaces
- Excellence in public engagement, including but not limited to open town hall sales chats, closed door professional negotiations, proactive & reaction adhoc and organized solutions and innovation driven sales approaches and appreciation of working in a multi-cultural setting.
- Highest levels of integrity, Self-drive, smart, energetic and surrounded with and emitting positive energy to the team with ability to work without supervision.
Rewards: All these opportunities have excellent and negotiable rewards for the best assessed candidates
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications with a signed formal application letter, Detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of Previous employment documents and Academic documents and relevant supporting documentations to The Head of Human Resources, Bayport Financial Services, Plot 54, Lugogo bypass, Kampala, P.O. Box 1171, Kampala, Uganda Or email to email@example.com; indicating on the left top corner of the application envelop and if email application on the subject matter, role applied for and name of applicant
Deadline: 5th October, 2018
NB: If not contacted by this date, please consider your application as having been unsuccessful. All previous applicants for any of these roles are advised NOT to apply again.