- Company: FINCA Uganda Limited (MDI)
- Location: Kampala, Central Region, Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Accounting Jobs in Uganda
FINCA Uganda Limited (MDI) was the first licensed micro-finance deposit taking institution in Uganda, and part of a global network which serves over 1,000,000 clients in 22 countries. FINCA Uganda currently offers loans, savings and money transfer services in Uganda, one of the most competitive and dynamic microfinance markets in the world.
Job Summary: The Accounts Relationship Supervisor (ARS) is part of the senior management team of the branch. The candidate will supervise a team of Accounts Relationship Officers at the Branch. The incumbent will actively promote, sell, process, monitor, record and evaluate loans to ensure 100% repayment and compliance with credit lending policies and procedures. The incumbent will manage the growth and performance of the branch loans portfolio, develop, execute plans and implement strategies for achieving targets and mitigating risks in loans set by for the Branch.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Train, Coach, Mentor and Supervise Accounts Relations Officers.
- Assess, review and approve loans as per the credit lending policy
- Monitor key performance indicators for the Accounts Relations Officers i.e Client set targets, Portfolio quality set targets and Volumes
- Ensure proper procedures of custodianship of loan securities are followed
- Record keeping, ensure Accounts Relations Officers maintain proper loan documentation as per the records and retention policy.
- Analyze, compile and submit reports as per the reporting standards
- Plan and conduct performance appraisals as we as counseling of the Accounts Relations Officers
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the FINCA Uganda Accounts Relationship Supervisor (ARS) job must hold a bachelor’s degree in a business-oriented field, BBA, B. Com and degree in Microfinance.
- Three years of work experience in Micro Finance.
- Credit Analytical and Sales and Marketing Skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Track record of consistent good performance
- Excellent communication and management skills with ability to manage work of subordinate employees
- Good leadership and team building skills
- Good analytical and observation skills
- Good coaching and mentoring skills
- High degree of Professionalism
- Fluency in English and one relevant local language.
- A sound knowledge of Microfinance, principles and practices of banking will be an added advantage
All suitably qualified and interested candidates who so wish to take up these roles in the aforementioned capacity are encouraged to send their applications with detailed CVs including present position and copies of relevant professional/academic certificates to: email@example.com
Deadline: 26th October 2018