- Company: Future Options Consulting Ltd
- Location: Kampala, Central Region, Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Education Jobs in Uganda
Future Options Consulting Ltd is an online recruitment services which now seeks to recruit on behalf of its valued Client in the Insurance Industry.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Trainer will work closely with the COO, Country Sales Manager and Training Manager, to develop training plans.
- Identify Life business agency training gaps develop and deliver the training plan for both central and up-country offices.
- Evaluate all trainings to the company’s growth.
- Support in the recruitment, induction and career development for the agency teams.
- Contribution to the achievement of the overall individual life sales budget (full year) through effective training programs
- Through the training programs, achieve a minimum of 80% rolling Individual Life persistency at all times
- Deliver the agency sales budget in consultation with the Country Sales Manager Job role
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Education, B.SWASA, BA.SS, B. Psychology or related field
- A management and leadership training, PGD
- Training experience
- Two to three years of related experience
- Good computer, English and leadership ability.
All interested candidates are invited to send their applications enclosing curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates along with the names and contacts of three referees. Applications should be sent by post, courier, hand delivery or e-mail to the address given below; The Director, Executive Recruitment, Future Options Consulting Ltd, 4th Floor, DTB Centre, Kampala Road, P.O. Box: 34934, Kampala, Uganda. Phone: +256-414-231204/206, Email: email@example.com
Deadline: 18th October 2018