- Company: Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
- Location: Kampala, Central Region, Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative Jobs in Uganda – Banking Jobs in Uganda
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd which operates as a holding company and through its subsidiaries provides emergency loans to individuals in the East African region. They are a leading Regional Micro Finance Company providing emergency loans to employed individuals in Eastern Africa with a branch network in Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania. Platinum Credit (U) Ltd has introduced a new product available to formally employed persons working in the Private Sector.
Job Summary: The Relationship Officer – Logbook Finance Product will effective and efficient communication with customers to achieve customer satisfaction, timely loan repayments and repeat business.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and oversee relationships with clients to ensure top level service is provided to clients.
- Perform as key contact point for portfolio of clients dealing with routine matters throughout range of services and products.
- Consistent and frequent communication with clients providing complete, concise account information and guidance.
- Addressing customer concerns and complaints.
- Design and implement techniques for educating old and new customers on the benefits of existing and new products or services.
- Ensure assigned portfolio is performing as per company’s set targets.
- Ensure retention of customers with at least 40% of repeat business from assigned portfolio.
- Ensure collections performance target of 90% and above for your portfolio.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant for the Platinum Credit Relationship Officer – Logbook Finance Product job position must hold a Degree in Business Administration or any other relevant field.
- One to two years of experience in Debt Collections preferably in Financial Institutions.
- Knowledgeable about Asset Finance.
- Computer knowledge.
- Customer Care Experience.
- Must possess leadership and supervisory skills.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications, detailed CVs (in Ms Word format) and testimonials (in PDF format) to the address below; (total email size should not exceed 2MB)
The Human Resource Manager,
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 30th October 2018