- Company: Kiwoko Hospital
- Location: Luweero, Central Region, Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative Jobs in Uganda
Kiwoko Hospital is a Private-Not-For-Profit Organization under Church Of Uganda, located in the district of Nakaseke (Greater Luwero) and affiliated to the Uganda Protestant Medical Bureau (UPMB). The Hospital is seeking to strengthen its staffing position in order to efficiently execute its medical services. Applications are therefore invited from competent and qualifi ed Ugandans willing to offer services at the Hospital, as indicated below:
Title: Business Manager
Reports To: Medical Director
- This is a management role and will involve robust fundraising strategies with key responsibility to develop strategies to identify and actively seek new donations and income stream possibilities. The job holder will be active in seeking new donors and partners while ensuring that existing ones are maintained (donor-relations role). The job holder will be a Member of the Management Team.
- The role requires an individual with a proven track record in fundraising and donor relationships, grants acquisition and management, individual giving and foundations. The Business Manager will be responsible for the preparation of reports to the Management Team as well as to the relevant Donors. The individual must be an active Christian as Kiwoko Hospital is a vibrant Christian founded, highly professional hospital. Detailed job description may be requested directly from firstname.lastname@example.org .
Key Results Areas:
- New funds realised by Kiwoko Hospital from fundraising strategy developed.
- Relationships between Kiwoko Hospital and external partners / donors maintained and strengthened.
- Capturing and dissemination of success stories at Kiwoko Hospital) through donor reports, hospital newsletter, websites etc, with inputs from the Hospital’s senior management team.
- Old donors maintained (donor relations) and new ones attracted (fund-raising).
- Proportion of fundraising targets on the hospital budget financed through new fundraising initiatives.
- A Degree Holder from a recognized Institution in a relevant discipline (international development, international relations, marketing, communications, Business related, or other relevant discipline).
- Has 5+ years of successfully managing major donor partnerships and cultivating relationships with at least 2 years in a senior role managing a team. Experience in any Health fi eld is an added advantage.
- Proven track record in a variety of fundraising and communications operations.
- Be a person of integrity.
- Ability to prioritize important issues and execute decisions calmly and decisively.
- Have a great sense of humour.
- Professing Christians preferably Anglicans encouraged to apply.
- Willing and able to work in a remote up-country setting around Nakaseke/ Luwero districts.
- Experience in a non profi t sector/NGO an advantage.
- Be computer literate and knowledgeable.
Interested persons who meet the above criteria should submit their applications together with relevant academic documents, copy of national ID, and an updated CV, indicating 3 recognizable referees, their addresses and functioning telephone contacts, not later than November 9, 2018 to: email@example.com , or by post mail or hand-delivered to the undersigned address. The Human Resource and Administration Manager Kiwoko Hospital P.O. Box 149, Luweero