- Company: Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
- Location: Kampala, Central Region, Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales Jobs in Uganda
Platinum Credit is a leading Regional Micro Finance Company providing emergency loans to employed individuals in Eastern Africa. We have a wide spread branch network in Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania. Platinum Credit (U) Ltd has introduced a new product available to formally employed persons working in the Private Sector. Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd.
Job Summary: The Sales Representative will procure sales on behalf of the company.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Present and sell company products and services to potential clients.
- Establish and maintain client relationships.
- Respond to and follow up sales inquiries using appropriate methods.
- Develop and maintain current product knowledge.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Participate in marketing events.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities and provide feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Sales Representative job must hold a Degree or Diploma in a relevant field.
- A minimum of six months of experience preferably in a financial institution.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
All suitably qualified and interested candidate should kindly send their applications, detailed CVs (in Ms Word format) and testimonials (in PDF format) to the address below; (total email size should not exceed 2MB)
The Training Manager;
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Send your application by
Email to: email@example.com
Or deliver it to our Head Office on 4th Floor, Prime Plaza Building next to NEMA House.