- Company: Mengo Hospital
- Location: Central Region, Uganda
- State: UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare Jobs in Uganda
Mengo Hospital is a Church of Uganda Missionary founded Hospital and Private Not-For Profit (PNFP), It is categorized as a General Hospital, but operationally a Referral Hospital. The Missionary Hospital developed into the present day 300 bed hospital, spread over 22 acres of land at Namirembe Hill in Kampala. Mengo Hospital seeks to recruit suitably qualifi ed person to fi ll the following vacant position.
Job Title: Head of Operations-Clinical Services
Reports To: Deputy Medical Director-Clinical (DMD-C)
Job Summary: To provide Strategic support in technical, administrative and supervision to the DMDC’s office aimed at ensuring high standard of health care delivery at the hospital
Qualifications and Experience:
- The applicant should hold a Degree: Bachelors of Science in Medicine and surgery from a recognized Institution.
- Must be registered with the Medical & Dental Practitioner’s Council and in possession of a valid Practicing License.
- Masters in a management related course is an added advantage, 5 years and above of relevant working experience (in the similar fi eld) is required.
All suitably qualified and interested candidates with relevant qualifications and experience should submit their application letters, detailed Curriculum vitae (CV), copies of academic transcripts, certificates, and valid contacts (email and telephone) addresses of three (3) Professional referees, For more information visit our website www.mengohospital.org/jobs and fill a form not later than Friday, 14th December 2018 at 5.00pm.
Please Note: No hand delivered applications will be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted