- Company: Tata Uganda Limited (TUL)
- Location: Kampala, Central Region, Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales Jobs in Uganda
Tata Uganda Limited ( TUL) is recruiting for immediate placement a dynamic individual to ﬁll the position of Sales Manager, Heavy Vechicles to be based in Kampala, Uganda. TUL is an equal opportunity employer and does not practice discrimination on grounds of sex, caste, gender, nationality, differently abled and believes in Affirmative Action.
Job Summary: The jobholder shall be a senior member of the management team reporting to the National Sales & Marketing Senior Manager. He)’ she shall communicate new product developments to prospective clients; oversee the development of marketing and sales literature for heavy vehicles.
Speciﬁc responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on new sales leads and customer satisfaction for the department.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs for heavy vehicles.
- Drive communication and promotional campaigns within the markets for heavy vehicles.
- Develop repository of credible market information through both primary and secondary research for heavy vehicles.
- Analyze performance and innovate competing marketing strategies to improve revenue.
- Identify and pursue to completion of new sales leads.
- Liaise with external partners including OEMs, marketing agencies, vendors suppliers to deploy marketing strategy of the business.
Minimum qualiﬁcation and working experience: MBA in Business Administration, Marketing, or relevant ﬁeld. Seven (7+) years’ in AUTO or FMCG Industry. Strong negotiation skills. Proof of previous sales success. Strong ﬁnancial skills an added advantage.
firstname.lastname@example.org . Closing date 14th December 2018. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.