- Company: Tetra Tech, Inc
- Location: Kampala, Central Region, Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative Jobs in Uganda – Social Sciences
Tetra Tech, Inc. is a US Company that is headquartered in California that provides consulting, engineering, program management, and construction management services that address fundamental needs for water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, and energy. Tetra Tech’s services for consulting and engineering projects include applied science, information technology, engineering, design, construction management, and operations and maintenance.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Sanitation Business Development Specialist should hold a Bachelor’s degree in social sciences, business administration, marketing, or another related field.
- Three years’ experience in research and carrying out market assessments preferably in WASH. Experience interacting with and providing business support to local entrepreneurs or managing an SME A will be an added advantage
- Demonstrated knowledge of entrepreneurial approaches and market-based services provision.
- Knowledge particularly on sanitation marketing approaches and messaging related to sanitation and hygiene will be an added advantage y
- Excellent computer knowledge of packages like Excel, MS Word and Access, SPSS and MS Project.
- Strong writing skills, including experience in producing proposals, reports, and other informational documents.Q
All candidates should send their applications to: Jobs@Uganda-sanitation.org with their current curriculum vitae (CM), cover letters, and three professional references. Please include the title and location of the position for which you are applying in the subject field of the email.
Deadline: 7th December 2018