- Company: Total
- Location: Kampala, Central Region, Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative Jobs in Uganda
Total is a global integrated energy producer and provider, a leading international oil and gas company, and the world’s second-ranked solar energy operator with SunPower. Our 100,000 employees around the world are committed to better energy that is safer, cleaner, more efficient, more innovative and accessible to as many people as possible. As a responsible corporate citizen, we focus on ensuring that our operations in more than 130 countries worldwide consistently deliver economic, social and environmental benefits. In Africa, besides exploration and production and renewable energies, Total is active across the whole petroleum product supply chain (service station network, general trade, lubricants, aviation fuels, bitumen, LPG) in more than 40 countries, where the Group is the sector leader with an estimated 18% market share. Around 1.8 million customers are served every day at one of TOTAL’s 4,200 service stations on the continent.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively participates in the formulation of the Company’s B2B strategy for the assigned sector.
- Executes the Company’s B2B strategy for the assigned sector.
- Studies the Market to identify changes in requirements/needs and develops solutions to meet these requirements within the assigned sector.
- Leads the effort on prospection and acquisition of clients within the assigned sector.
- Manages the relationship between the Company and its clients to ensure that both parties deliver on their commitments.
- Attains Sales Volume and Margins as per the set objectives in the assigned sector.
- Coordinates the implementation of the Company’s Marketing, Communication and Promotions Strategy for the assigned sector.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidates for the TOTAL Commercial Sales Executive job placement should preferably hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Marketing, Commerce, Engineering or any business related field of study.
- At least four years of working experience in a busy commercial environment
- Relevant experience in Customer relationship management.
- Should possess excellent analytical, reporting, presentation and decision making skills.
- Should be innovative, self driven and result oriented.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to multitask and work in a diverse team.
All suitably qualified and interested candidates who so desire to join on of the world’s leading international oil and gas companies, TOTAL, in the aforementioned capacity should endeavor to Apply Online by Clicking on the link below.
Deadline: 20th December 2018