- Company: MTN-Uganda
- Location: Kampala, Central Region, Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Uganda
MTN-Uganda is the leading telecommunications Company in Uganda, providing payphone, fixed lines, fax/data, internet and mobile services.
Job Summary: The Channel Reporting Analyst will mainly develop, maintain and drive a robust sales & operations strategic planning process that ensures proper functionality of the distribution channels, tools and enablers.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development and implement new solutions to aid the sales and distribution operations and execution.
- Evaluate exiting Go to market solution and recommend improvements to ease execution of sales initiatives.
- Work closely with product development team to complete the assigned project within allocated budget and timelines.
- Create and maintain development roadmap including the technical requirements for big data inclusion in the analytical environment.
- Analyze product issues and provide appropriate actions to the IT team for resolution.
- Identify areas of improvements and concerns and recommend corrective actions.
- Share new product ideas and concepts to help the sales and distribution department achieve revenue goals.
- Analyze trade requirements and provide optimal product development solutions.
- Maintain expert product knowledge for timely issue resolution.
- Respond to product related questions from field staffs in a timely and accurate manner.
- Develop process improvements to ensure product quality and productivity.
- Develop best practices to ensure operational efficiency.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the MTN Uganda Channel Reporting Analyst job placement should hold a Bachelor’s degree preferably in Information Technology, Computer science, Software engineering, Statistics, Business computing
- Previous experience in team management and supervision
- At least three years’ experience in sales and distribution in a telecom company or service industry.
- Knowledge in product development and analysis
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access and Power point skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Exemplary Planning and Time Management skills
- Team work and admirable people skills.
- Critical thinking.
- Emotional Intelligence
- Strategic thinking and Collaboration
- Good planning skills
NB: Please note that presentation of false academic documents and certification will lead to criminal prosecution.
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should email their Job Applications with detailed CVs, certified copies of academic certificates (originals are to be presented at the interview), recent pay-slip and copy of driving permit to ugrecruitment.UG@mtn.com. Please use this format in the Subject Line i.e. Key Account Manager -Surname First Name-current Dept.
Deadline: 5th December 2018