- Company: Sawa HealthCare Group (SHCG)
- Location: Kampala, Central Region, Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales Jobs in Uganda
Sawa HealthCare Group is a private, integrated healthcare system committed to providing high quality, affordable care to you and your family. Whether you are looking for some of the best doctors in your community or need care at one of our facilities, Sawa HealthCare Group offers excellent care as well as preventive services and wellness screenings for every stage of life. We have a progressive philosophy that guides our growth, collaboration, innovation, and commitment to caring for our patients and the communities in which we operate. Sawa HealthCare Group has grown tremendously since 2014, treating thousands of patients and consistently recognized for quality patient care.
Job Summary: The Sawa Healthcare Sales Representative will sell Sawa Healthcare products and services to our clients. Educate customers on the use, characteristics, advantages, indicated treatments and all other developments related to promoted products. Professionally represent Sawa Healthcare in the field and ensure high levels of visibility and customer satisfaction in territory. Maintain effective communication and relationships with key external and internal customers.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support targeted customers using company-approved resources, sales materials, and promotional activities/programs/initiatives as identified by Sales Management.
- In collaboration with facility clinical leaders, the Executive Director and appropriate Medical Staff leadership, develop sales and retention strategies for target markets and facility service lines.
- Evaluate, analyze, and interpret market demographics, including population, age, gender, race, and projected trends for both physicians and patient populations.
- Develop goals and timelines for closing new or enhanced physician referrals.
- Execute sales and retention strategies and plans, report on activities and issues; successfully close new business in accordance with predetermined targets.
- Complete face-to-face sales meetings with physicians and practice managers, ensuring that a thorough understanding is gained regarding the physicians’ desires and needs.
- Complete follow-up meetings with physicians, practice managers, and/or other providers as needed to close new or additional business, ensuring that internal and external obstacles to business growth and retention are identified and minimized or eliminated.
- Prepare and present monthly sales reports, identifying trends, additional business opportunities, and obstacles to new business growth.
- Continuously modify sales and retention strategies and plans to ensure optimal business outcomes and “win-win” results for physicians and company market providers.
- Work 5 days in the field each week, supported by office time as needed for call planning, customer follow-up, preparing presentations, making appointments, report generation, etc.
- Attend all company-sponsored sales and medical meetings as directed by company management.
- Additional duties as needed
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant must hold a BA/BS degree
- At least 2 years overall pharmaceutical or healthcare selling experience with promoting primary care or specialty sales.
- Strong knowledge of sales processes and pharmaceutical products and industry.
- Strong communication, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Proactive; can do approach; takes ownership of situations
- Demonstrates problem solving ability.
- Solid motivational and persuasion skills.
- Demonstrates team orientation
- Proven record of sustained high sales performance and achievement.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications together with:
Attached copies of all academic qualifications (transcripts and certificates);
Detailed CVs and mobile telephone numbers;
Three work references and or/academic references;
Send the complete applications via soft copy to; email@example.com
You could also physically deliver your application to our offices. Kindly address applications to;
The Human Resource Manager
Sawa Healthcare Group
Old Kampala Hospital
Plot 23-26 Old Kampala Road
P.O. Box 9317 – Kampala Uganda
Deadline: Friday 9th November, 2018 by 5PM