- Company: KCB Bank Uganda
- Location: Kampala, Central Region, Uganda
- State: Kampala, UG
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Banking Jobs in Uganda – IT/Telecom Jobs in Uganda
We wish to advise that the following vacancies exist in the Information Technology Department of KCB Bank Uganda Ltd. Competent and highly motivated individuals who meet the qualifications and experience detailed herein are encouraged to apply.
BANKING SYSTEMS OPERATIONS MANAGER
Reporting to the IT Senior Manager, the role holder will be required to lead and coordinate the Bank’s Mobile, Internet, Agency, Merchant, ATM and other emerging channels initiatives. The manager must demonstrate a strong understanding of and high regard for the Digital channels as a business delivery channel for the Bank’s corporate and retail customers.
The major responsibilities of this position will bez-
Provide technical support for existing mobile and internet banking systems and implementation of related projects. Keep track of user issues and oversee their prompt resolution. Following established change management practices by ensuring that they are well tested and are rolled out in a manner that adheres to established business processes.
- Continuously analyze user requirements to develop and provide solutions
- Routine system administration and management
- Maintain up to date system and user documentation
- Ensure compliance of SLAs by system vendors
- Continual Service Improvement by recommending and implementing upgrades or changes to the mobile & internet solutions for increased performance, security or business benefits
- Develop Business Continuity plans for both mobile & internet channel solutions Develop real time online reports and monitoring tools to be able to track internet/ mobile banking and internet acquiring system uptime and performance.
For the above position, the applicant should possess the following:
- University Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of Agency Banking technical operations and support
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of Card and ATM technical operations
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of Mobile and Internet Banking technical operations
- Demonstrate understanding of 3rd party bill payments/collections aggregation operations
- A team player with Effective leadership skills
- A minimum of 2 years’ hands on experience in Channels Support
- Knowledge of administration in Transware and NCR APtra will be added advantage
- Self—driven with highly innovative skills
- Ability to manage time and priorities appropriately
- Experience working in a team environment.
- Demonstrated high integrity
To apply log on our recruitment portal: irecruitment.kcbgroup.com/OA_HTML/IrcVisitor.jsp with a detailed CV before the close of business on Friday, 14th December 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.