Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Country Director
GiveDirectly is an international non-profit organization that currently operating in Kenya and Uganda that aims to help people living in extreme poverty by making unconditional cash transfers to them via mobile phone. GiveDirectly is driving a re-evaluation of the assumptions underlying international philanthropy with a provocative model: we deliver donations directly to the extreme poor and let them decide what to do with them. This approach builds on two converging trends: the rapid spread of electronic last-mile payments solutions in the emerging markets, and the large body of experimental evidence showing that direct transfers are as or more cost-effective at reducing poverty than more traditional, top-down approaches. GiveDirectly’s field operations utilize state-of-the-art technology and business processes to deliver transfers securely, efficiently, and transparently.
We’re looking for exceptional talent to grow our field team. Our culture is blunt, analytical, non-hierarchical, and fast-paced. We recruit candidates from top organizations across all industries – our team has hailed from consultancies, investment banks, start-ups, non-profits, and government to name a few. We value ability and willingness to learn over years of experience. We offer competitive salary and benefits and performance-based bonuses.
Job Summary: The Call Center Manager (CCM) will play a central role in ensuring that GiveDirectly delivers a gold-standard product to donors and a positive experience to recipients. The call center serves as an interactive platform between GiveDirectly and its recipients. Through the call center, GD proactively reaches out to recipients to ensure donations are well received, handles any issues that arise, and answers any questions they might have. This process is called “follow-up.” The Call Center Manager (CCM) will be responsible for the efficient and effective implementation of the follow-up process, including tracking performance of the follow-up team; monitoring recipient call data; streamlining workflow processes and call scripts; building a culture of mentorship and professional development; and identifying opportunities for risk mitigation and process improvement. The role will reward exceptional personnel management, effective communication skills, attention to detail, organizational skills, and a strong commitment towards building a scalable and better-leveraged field organization.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Design and monitor call-center workflow
- Create and track work-plans for call center team
- Oversee and ensure resolution of adverse events / mobile money registration problems; provide guidance on unique or challenging cases
- Review weekly reports to track productivity and quality of service; design and own process of correcting slipping metrics
- Monitor recipient call data to ensure data integrity
- Coach field officers to identify any red flags and pick up on any un-flagged issues
- Coordinate and manage professional development and training of call-center field officers (e.g. trainings on all new protocols for existing team as well as all training for new field officers)
- Strengthen coordination systems between enrolment and follow-up
- Identify opportunities for “specialization trainings” on different follow-up functions (e.g. adverse events management, registration problems) and assess the necessity of re-organizing the team
- Ensure positive team dynamics and identify opportunities for morale-building (e.g. retreats, team events, incentives schemes, etc.)
- Oversee implementation of technologies aimed at streamlining data collection and workflow management
- Maintain updated documentation of all collected data and case-management protocols, including those aimed at ensuring data security and standardization
- Identify gaps and provide solutions to address GiveDirectly’s current adverse-events / case management process
- Identify and formulate solutions to address fraud vulnerability in all stages of the follow-up process (e.g. SIM-card changes)
Other: Coordinate special fundraising, operational, or research projects with non-traditional follow-up data collection
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the GiveDirectly Call Center Manager job must hold a University Degree
- Experience in managing a call center
- Exceptional leadership ability with demonstrated success in motivating and developing junior staff
- Strong interest in shaping the organization, including through revamping of current structures / processes
- Demonstrated ability to work in a highly independent and self-directed manner, while effectively communicating about gaps and risks
- Strong analytical and technical skills, including a high level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Comfort working in a high-pressure and dynamic environment
- Great organizational skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Recipients first: We prioritize recipient preferences over those of donors or ourselves.
- Team next: We do what’s best for organizational – not individual – success.
- Be proactively candid: We say what we believe, and are honest in sharing information.
- Create positive energy: We strive to be a source – not drain – of energy for our colleagues.
- Think rigorously; act quickly: We are intellectually rigorous with a drive towards action – not debate.
- Accept reality. Propose solutions. We do not dwell on problems. We work actively to create solutions.
- Be productively ambitious. We take the risks to pursue industry-changing success, not incremental progress.
- Know yourself and grow. We recognize and accept our imperfections with a focus on growth.
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply online at the web link below.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)