Job Title: Program Officer
Employer: Katalemwa Cheshire Home (KCH)
Location: Kampala, Uganda
· Coordination and program management, resource mobilisation specifically proposal writing , preparation of donor reports
· Facilitate development of work plans through a streamlined planning and budgeting process, support the monitoring and evaluation function of the LF supported program
· Actively promote organizational sustainability, learning and reflection.
· Actively contribute to brand strengthening/ corporate image building and national profile process of KCH, Building strategic partnerships and engagement with stakeholders including central and local government and development partners.
· The applicant must hold a bachelors degree in social sciences/Humanities, Bachelor of science, community development, public administration.
· Possession of a diploma in Occupational Therapy and or physiotherapy and management training are of added advantage, post graduate certificate in PPM, M&E,
· A minimum of three years’ experience in the similar position or in a project or program coordination role in a reputable development organization.
· Extensive knowledge and skills in using computerized systems and processes, in possession of good interpersonal and resource mobilization skills
· Knowledge in community based rehabilitation/inclusive Community based development and disability issues is preferred.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should hand deliver an application letter and CV, present position, current remuneration, copies of certificates/testimonials and three recent professional references in a sealed envelope, plus day time telephone contact to the address below;
The Executive Director,
Katalemwa Cheshire Home for Rehabilitation Services,
P.O. Box 16548, Kampala, Uganda
Off Gayaza Road at Mperere to Buwambo (about 200 meters from Mperere Trading Centre)
NB: Ladies and persons with disabilities with the relevant qualifications are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 17th November 2017