Organization: M-KOPA Solar
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to: Team Leader Customer Care
M-KOPA Solar is the global leader of “pay-as-you-go” energy for off-grid customers. Since its commercial launch in October 2012, M-KOPA has connected more than 600,000 homes in Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda to solar power, and is now adding over 500 new homes each day. The success of M-KOPA (M= mobile, KOPA= to borrow) stems from making solar products affordable to low-income households on a pay-per-use installment plan. Customers acquire solar systems for a small deposit and then purchase daily usage “credits” for US $0.45, or less than the price of traditional kerosene lighting. After one year of payments customers own their solar systems outright and can upgrade to more power.
Job Summary: The Customer Care Representative will attend to all M-KOPA customer requests, queries, and escalations in the agreed SLAs and in line with the standard Operating Procedures.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Handling Customer, Dealer and Agent queries over the phone or email
· Educate current and potential customers with product and service information
· Troubleshoot, escalate and/or follow up on customer requests, queries and complaints as per the Standard Operating Procedures
· Correctly update customer information and log every customer/ dealer/agent interaction
· Complete customer activations on system within defined SLA
· Create new sales Operators in the system
· Follow up on customers payments in line with the MKOPA collection strategy.
· Any other duties as may be assigned by the CC Leadership team
· Correctly and keep records for all CC and Sales related activities
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate for the M-KOPA Solar Customer Care Representative jobs must be customer – centric
· Fluent in at least English & Luganda / or a major language found within any of the Sales Regions
· Able to work well under pressure and under minimum supervision
· A fast learner who is able to work with set targets
· An excellent communicator
· A team player with high levels of flexibility
· Should be self-motivated & able to demonstrate a drive for results with a professional approach.
· A Customer Care representative should be fluent in English Luganda and Runyakitara or Kiswahili languages.
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send in their applications including updated detailed copy of the CV and a cover letter expressing why you feel you would be an excellent candidate for the role to subject line of “Customer Care Representative” addressed to:
The Head, Human Resource & Administration,
Lubowa Estate, Plot 1300 -1301 Kampala.
Email to: email@example.com
Please Note: Please note that presentation of false academic documents and certification will lead to criminal prosecution.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)