Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Organisation: Platinum Credit (U) Ltd
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Platinum Credit (U) Ltd is a subsidiary of Platcorp Holdings Ltd which operates as a holding company and through its subsidiaries provides emergency loans to individuals in the East African region. They are a leading Regional Micro Finance Company providing emergency loans to employed individuals in Eastern Africa with a branch network in Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania. Platinum Credit (U) Ltd has introduced a new product available to formally employed persons working in the Private Sector.
Job Summary: The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for evaluating, monitoring and developing overall Agent performance while ensuring the quality of all customer support activities meets the organization’s standards and expectations within the assigned line of service.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Listen and evaluate a pre-determined number of calls per Agent in a week for all Agents assigned while ensuring that quality standards are met.
· Ensuring staff are adhering to set out service line processes and procedures as per the organization’s expectations.
· Analyse QA performance trends and conduct pre-determined daily coaching sessions with each Agent while providing effective developmental feedback.
· Compile and prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports in a timely manner and in accordance with approved reporting standards to ensure that each and every member of the team is updated on their quality performance.
· Schedule weekly performance meeting with the team to provide QA feedback and actions to drive Agent behaviour and Quality improvement.
· Provide feedback to the Head of Departments on areas that will improve quality, productivity and procedures.
· Provide support to new Agents during the nesting period by scheduling coaching sessions.
· Assist Team Leaders with floor coverage to provide Agents with support on customer queries and handling escalated calls.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in a Business related field from a recognized University.
· At least three years’ experience in a similar position preferably in Call Centre.
· Supervisor skills and experience
· Computer knowledge (Analysis).
· Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send their applications, detailed CVs and copies of academic documents to the address below;
The Human Resource Manager;
Send your application via Email to: email@example.com
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)