Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Organization:M-KOPA Uganda Limited.
Duty Station:M-KOPA Head Quarters Lubowa, Kampala. Uganda
Reports to:Quality Assurance Team Lead
M-KOPA Solar is the global leader of “pay-as-you-go” energy for off-grid customers. Since its commercial launch in October 2012, M-KOPA has connected more than 600,000 homes in Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda to solar power, and is now adding over 500 new homes each day. The success of M-KOPA (M= mobile, KOPA= to borrow) stems from making solar products affordable to low-income households on a pay-per-use installment plan. Customers acquire solar systems for a small deposit and then purchase daily usage “credits” for US $0.45, or less than the price of traditional kerosene lighting. After one year of payments customers own their solar systems outright and can upgrade to more power.
Job Summary: The Quality Analyst is responsible for ensuring all customer interactions in the MKOPA call centre are handled as per the standard operating procedures. The QA will work hand in hand with other quality assessors and Team leaders to ensure the quality of customer service in the call centre is not compromised at all the points of interaction.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Monitor and analyse calls to ensure CCR interactions are as per company call handling standards.
· Periodically report on the centre’s quality performance to the CC management and creatively suggest ways of improving operational efficiency and the quality of service delivery across all CRMs
· Provide coaching and mentorship to the CCRs as assigned by the QA TL
· To support management by ensuring that quality assurance processes are followed so that service quality is not compromised
· Design quality and compliance processes as and when there is business need.
· Quality analyst should also stay abreast with industry trends. An analyst should benchmark the practices of various firms with contact centres to identify what other quality- assurance teams are doing to improve customer relations
· Conduct regular customer and agent surveys to check satisfaction levels and recommend corrective actions.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree in a related field from a recognized institution.
· One year of experience as quality analyst in a busy call centre environment
· Experience as a Customer Service Representative is strongly desired so that they are in a better position to understand the role challenges and provide constructive feedback to management.
· Customer – centric
· Data analysis capability and ability to influence data driven decisions.
· Fluent in at least English & Luganda / or a major language found within any of the Sales Regions
· Time management and ability to prioritise and be able to work independently in order to manage the workload and meet required deadlines and targets
· Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Work and MS Power point
· Exceptional listening, analytical and communication skills to be able to evaluate the quality of each recorded call and provide objective and constructive feedback.
· Teamwork and collaboration so as to work effectively with a team of quality assurance specialists and ensure consistency in how recorded calls are evaluated and feedback provided.
· Should be self-motivated & able to demonstrate a drive for results with a professional approach.
Only candidates who meet the minimum criteria outlined as above are invited to send a comprehensive CV by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please kindly mark your application as “Application _ “Quality Analyst”_ in the subject line of your email.
The interested candidates should submit their applications CV addressed to;
The Head of Human Resource & Administration,
Deadline: 5th August 2019 by 5:00p,
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.
(Visited 3 times, 1 visits today)