Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Organisation: M-KOPA Solar
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Reports to:Collection Team Leader
M-KOPA Solar is the global leader of “pay-as-you-go” energy for off-grid customers. Since its commercial launch in October 2012, M-KOPA has connected more than 500,000 homes in Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda to solar power, and is now adding over 500 new homes each day. The success of M-KOPA (M= mobile, KOPA= to borrow) stems from making solar products affordable to low-income households on a pay-per-use installment plan. Customers acquire solar systems for a small deposit and then purchase daily usage “credits” for US $0.45, or less than the price of traditional kerosene lighting. After one year of payments customers own their solar systems outright and can upgrade to more power.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Make collection reminders to customers who are behind schedule on their payments
· Customer Education: Participate in the customer education onboarding as assigned by the supervisor
· Maintain awareness of client portfolio – confirm issue with the client enabling insights for delayed payment to prevent future default and protect client from potential repossessions.
· Participate in collection campaigns that drive improvement overall collections and Net blocked rate.
· Highlight issues affecting customers’ paying in to management and other key stakeholders.
· Handling Customer queries over the phone or email
· Educate current and potential customer’s issues and follow up till resolution.
· Make and receive calls as assigned by Head of Customer Operations or Designated Supervisor
· Correctly update the Call Log for every customer interaction
· Actively participate in team meetings.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
· The ideal candidates for the Customer Care Representative – Collections (Kampala) job placement must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Microfinance, Business Administration, accounting or related field of studies from recognized university.
· One year of experience in debt collection or related field.
· Excellent communication skills and people management skills.
· Listening and interpersonal skills are key to this position.
· Keen attention to detail and the ability to work as part of a team is required.
· Confident, driven and a self-starter.
· Highly motivated and passionate about work.
· Customer – centric
· Fluent in at least English & Luganda / or a major language found within any of the Sales Regions
· Able to work well under pressure and under minimum supervision
· A fast learner who can work with set targets
· Excellent Negotiator.
· Problem solving skills and ability to work well in a team.
· An excellent communicator.
· Knowledge of Microsoft applications to include Excel, Word and internet operations.
Only candidates who meet the minimum criteria as outlined as above are invited to send a comprehensive Cv and copies of certificates in one Pdf document to email@example.com Please kindly mark your application as “Application _ “Customer care Representative-Collections”_ in the subject line of your email.
The interested candidates should submit their applications addressed to;
The Head of Human Resource & Administration,
Deadline: Sunday 1st September 2019 by 5:00pm
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.
(Visited 11 times, 1 visits today)