Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Employer: MENA Sports Consulting Uganda Ltd (BetIn Uganda)
Location: Kampala, Uganda
· The jobholder will handle accounts payable and receivable in a timely manner.
· Analyzing accounting data and prepare financial reports.
· Tasked with preparing statutory accounts and enforce credit control.
· Managing petty cash transactions and day to day operations of the accounts department.
· In charge of reconciling finance accounts
· Enter and code financial transactions appropriately into an accounting software (accounting package)
· Process payments as well as documents like invoices, Reconcile invoices received with departmental billings.
· Review employee expenses and make reimbursements.
· Check all financial transactions for accuracy
· Provide support for all organization’s audit functions
· The ideal candidate for the BetIN Uganda Accounts Assistant job must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, BBA, Economics or equivalent.
· At least two years’ experience in related field
· Working knowledge of accounting software
· Ability to pay attention to detail and accuracy
· Ability to communicate effectively.
· Ability to work though teams to deliver set results.
· Ability to work in compliance with organisational policies and procedures.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to visit the web link below where they will register or login (if already registered) to upload their applications and updated CV/Resumes in either PDF or Microsoft Word format and must include 3 work related references. Please do not include your academic documents.
Deadline: 15th November 2017 by 5:00pm