Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Organisation: Genius Hub
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Genius Hub is a Human Capital Solutions Firm that specializes in talent search and placement of highly skilled individuals for clients in East Africa. Our Client is a leisure and hospitality resort.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude;
- Assisting clients in finding their way around the hotel;
- Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs;
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes and making travel plans;
- Preparing meeting and training rooms;
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary;
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks;
- Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls;
- Sorting and distributing mail;
- Provide excellent customer service;
- Scheduling appointments;
- Inform guests of hotel rates and services;
- Make and confirm reservations for guests;
- Ensure proper room allocation;
- Register and check guests in;
- Confirm relevant guest information;
- Verify guest’s payment methods;
- Issue room keys and direct guests to their rooms;
- Maintain clear and accurate records of guest room bookings;
- Compute all guest billings, accurately post charges to guest rooms and house accounts;
- Receive and transmit messages for guests;
- Listen and respond to guest queries and requests both in-person and by phone;
- Liaise with necessary staff including housekeeping and maintenance to address any problems or complaints made by guests;
- Close guest accounts and check guests out; and
- Inform housekeeping when rooms have been vacated and are ready for cleaning.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Receptionist / Administrator job must hold a Diploma or bachelor’s degree in any field;
- Prior experience as a receptionist or in related field;
- Consistent, professional dress and manner;
- Good computer skills i.e. proficiency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook;
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
All suitably qualified and interested applicants should send their applications, CVs and academic documents to firstname.lastname@example.org not in the attention of the Recruitment Director. Please Quote Reference GH2019/053
Deadline: 18th September 2019
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.
(Visited 9 times, 1 visits today)